Powered By Blogger

header


Home Info Video E-novel Cerpen Puisi&Ayat Cinta Contacts

My FB

Friday 18 October 2013

SOMEONE






I've known someone,
But not too long,

I've seen someone,
But not for every single time,

I've look into his smile,
But not into his tears,

I've look into his laugh,
But not into his sadness,

I've look into his tease,
But not into his gloom,

What do i do when i know him,
What do i do when see him,
What do i do when he's smiling,
What do i do he's laughing,
What do i do when he's teasing,

Every time i look into his eyes,
Every time i look into his face,
Every time i look into his smile,
Every time i look into his laugh,
Every time i look into his tease,

It doesn't matter WHAT, WHY, WHEN, WHERE, HOW it happened n WHO is involved..
It doesn't matter how do my heart beat so fast,
Because every time i look into his glaze,
I can only feel that feeling,
The only one feeling that could just came n disappear..
The only feeling that only ONE will know..

How would i denied it,
when it shouldn't be denied..
when it couldn't be denied..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment